May 23, 2008

So ready for the coming trips



Ahhhhhhhhh.... I got my driving license yesterday. So lucky to get it at my first time road test. And all this I need to thank for my super husband who coached me with immense patience for the parallel parking and also encouraged me that I definitely would make it. :D

Now I'm preparing everything for the coming two trips in this summer:

The first one will be our trip to Fallingwater/Pennsylvania, Indianapolis/Indiana, St. Louis/Missouri, Louisville/Kentucky, Cincinnatti & Columbus/Ohio from 5/31 to 6/8. I'm totally excited about all these places because it's not the touristic spots that everyone would go and see. Maybe could be not so exciting compared to big cities like NYC, SF, DC, LA, but I'm eager to experience all the charms and difference among them.

The second one will be more complicate and longer. I'll go to NYC on 6/14 to meet my mom, sister and little niece and then we'll spend one week in NYC and Boston before back to DC. I'll take them to see DC downtown, Annapolis, Baltimore and then fly to New Mexico on 7/1. OLE!

Grand Canyon, White Sands National Park, Santa Fe, Taos, Vegas, L.A..... unbelievable great places to enjoy this summer with my family.

Now my heart is flying already.... Oh, I so love it. :D

No comments: