March 8, 2010

A day in Baltimore

This weekend is such a non-stop one for us. After running all the errands that we had to, we drove to Baltimore. Finally paid a visit to Fort McHenry where I've been wanting to see the birth place of American National Anthem. However, we only spent 20 minutes there because it closes at 4:45pm on Sat. You need to pay fee to enter the Fort, so we will leave that for next time visit.

Although I had been to Baltimore several times but I never visited the east part of downtown where you can see a lot of restaurants and art/gallery/antique shops there. Some recession signs we saw in there and the real estate price is amazingly good.

When we were close to the house of husband's coworker, I saw this very old building which caught my attention. I don't know what is the business inside but I love to see the colors in the dawn. Therefore I asked husband to take some photos for me there.

We spent a great night party with some nice people. They all don't like Avatar and Comcast which I found amazing. :D Surely a lot of politic critics in the party as well as music and good drinks and food.

I really enjoyed it and hope there will be lots of parties to come. hahahaha

No comments: