March 13, 2010

How nice to see you again, Angela

Wow, what a busy weekend we had. First of all, I was so thrilled to meet Angela again in D.C. That is our 5th meet after we knew each other in 2005, on Thanksgiving in Providence. Then we met in Boston, D.C., Taipei before 2010.

She is really a very sweet girl and I adore her a lot. Can't believe that it's been four and half years and she graduated from law school and I married and moved to D.C. Also finally I introduced husband to her and they had pleasant chat in Tabard Inn where we met for breakfast.

We all love Tabard Inn and its fried donuts. Unbelievably good. Hope Angela will move to D.C. so that we'll have more chance to get together. But before that, let's get connected in facebook. I'm glad that she asked for my account and now we can keep updated our lives with each other.

We planned to go to Dumbarton Oaks Park but it is open from 2pm~5pm. She can't make it with her flight schedule, so we went to National Museum of American History to see Michelle Obama's dress in First Ladies Exhibit. Since it started on 3/10, we saw crowds in this first Sat and hence can't take close look but just browse some dresses that we like most. I think I will need to return to read in details later.

Then, time to say goodbye. I hope and believe we'll have another meet again in D.C. :)

No comments: