February 16, 2010

My Dear Angel, thank you so much



This Chinese New Year holiday I can't find my mom on line so I waited and waited and finally she appeared last night on skype and she told me that she had spent a great time with my best friend Amy and her family the 3 nights in a row. And every day she went back home like 3am or 5am because they had been playing poker non-stop.

She is my angel and I always tell her that I feel so blessed to have her as my friend and we shared everything of life when we were single. My husband likes her husband C though he only met him once and he always dreams that when we get retired we can go visit them in Lyon. haha :P

She has invited my mom for Chinese New Year for 2 years already because she doesn't want her spend the holiday alone and also she told me that she likes my mom. Nice characters get along well, I think. :)

So I have not much to give to her this holiday, only in here dedicate this song played by Preservation Hall of New Orleans Jazz Band to my dearest friend Amy. Thanks you so much. :)

No comments: