December 24, 2008

Let's sing Christmas Songs

After saying so much Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday, let us enjoy some Christmas songs together.



This one is what I like most after staying at Spain for a few years. It is written and sung by Puerto Rican singer José Feliciano.



And this is my husband's favorite Christmas song - It is the most wonderful time of the year, sung by Andy Williams. My husband sings it a lot when he feels Christmas.

Everyone must have his/her favorite Christmas song, do you have any to share?

I like what it's said in the greeting of my friend Sabine:

"May these days of peace and contemplation give you the time to look back on this year's work, savor your accomplishments and regain your strength for the New Year."

And if you still with a heart of child, go to check Santa Claus' location.
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html

Merry Christmas!

No comments: