December 31, 2008

New Eve thinking

hmmmm tonight is the last night of year 2008.

Flash back what I have got in this year, I have to be very appreciative.

It is the first year of our marriage and everything is very right. I feel so lucky to have him, a man with wisdom, kind heart and especially sense of humor as my life partner. Though sometimes I spent too much time on my blog and forgot to cook in time, he still thinks no big deal. :P

I have my family visiting me this summer and it has become very unique memories in life. No matter east coast, southwest or west coast, the big nature and city charms all brought us enjoyment and surprises.

Also got luck to know some friends in D.C. area. They are all very nice and each one with different life story and character. We don't know for how long we are able to get together, but the friendship will gonna live for a long long time.

Good bye, year 2008 and you have been very special to me in my life. Wish all the best to my beloved family and friends.

Happy New Eve to all.

2 comments:

Christine Ho said...

Happy New Year, Polarbear!
Wish you all the best! Have a fruitful year!

Polarbear said...

Thank you very much for your message here, Christine.

I also wish you and your family a happy year 2009.